SUNGO is seeking to appoint a new Chief Executive Officer to lead the development of the organisation
and manage operations under the guidance of the Executive Council of SUNGO. The key responsibilities
of this role include;:
- Ensuring that SUNGO achieves its strategic goals
- Maintain the integrity and reputation of SUNGO in the community
- Ensure all programmes are provided to strengthen the civil society sector
- Developing strong relationships with SUNGO stakeholders
- Ensure that SUNGO remains financially stable
- Ensure that SUNGO operates in an effective and efficient manner
SUNGO is the umbrella organisation in Samoa representing the interests of civil society at the national level and has a membership which covers both Non Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and community based organisations (CBOs). SUNGO is actively involved in advocacy and in providing training and other
services to members.
Full job description is available on request, Email: [email protected] or phone 24322
Applications should include at least two referees addressed to:
The National President
Cnr. Atone & Maota Sts, Vaitele-tai.
P. O. Box 1858, Apia, Samoa.
Applications close 4pm Friday 6 July 2018.